In this article, we will explore other secrets for thesis writing
Use a lab notebook and take notes
When you do an experiment in a lab, you should write down all steps and procedures of the experiment in your notebook. If you know how much the lab notebook will help you to write your theses in an easy and simple way, you will start using it today.
Ask your supervisor.
A supervisor is a professor or doctor who helps and advises you to accomplish your thesis.
You should have asked him earlier about
- The reference style of your thesis
- The structure of your thesis
- Thesis format (font size, margins, font types, number of pages, ……)
- Feedback on the whole thesis
You must avoid plagiarism in your thesis, you can learn how to paraphrase a text using reading more literature related to your field and learn the main paraphrase strategies
Be clear and simple
- Don’t use complex sentences you don’t understand,
- Don’t use many abbreviations without describing what they indicate.
- Follow your institution’s requirements for a master’s or PhD.
Recheck your thesis carefully
You should check your thesis several times for: –
- Grammar errors
- Sentence structure
- Thesis structure
- References and a citation style
- Titles of images, graphs, and tables
- Spelling errors
- Name of materials, software and devices
- A Cover page and supervisors’ name
- Clearing of figures and images
Join our referral program and earn money today.
Do not forget share this article with your friends on social media.