The #1 Complete Online ChemDraw Tutorial in the Market.
Would you like to
- draw chemistry / reaction easily and quickly?
- predict NMR spectra of a compound or reaction product?
- draw a biology reaction?
- draw a scheme for article or a review?
ChemDraw, a major tool to create high-quality structure, is an intelligent tool helps chemist and biologist to predict spectra, draw structures, and deal with advanced forms of stereochemistry.
- A chemical drawing solution that chemists across multiple chemistry disciplines can trust to accurately handle and represent organic, organometallic and polymeric and biopolymer materials (including amino acids, peptides,DNA and RNA sequences) and to deal with advanced forms of stereochemistry.
- Chemists who use ChemDraw to predict properties are able to save time and reduce costs by identifying compounds that are likely to have the desired properties before that are actually synthesizing it.
- Chemists can also save time and increase data accuracy using ChemDraw to generate spectra, construct correct IUPAC names, and calculate reaction stoichiometry.
- A powerful set of tools to handle substructural query types (such as variable points of attachment, Regroups, ring/chain size, atom/bond/ring types, and generic atoms) ensures that compounds are quickly and accurately located by searches, no matter how they are stored in commercial, public or in-house databases.
This ChemDraw Tutorial is taught by a professional researcher who has ten years’ experience in using ChemDraw and has over than seven years ‘experience as a researcher in national and international projects.
Why should I take this course?
- Save your time
- Reduce the cost of your research
- Become a professional chemist or biologist
- Enhance your academic career
What will you learn?
By using ChemDraw Tutorial , you will learn how to: –
- Draw structure
- NMR Spectra prediction
- Fragmentation analysis
- Chemical Properties and Analysis
- Convert Name to Structure and Structure to Name
- Clean Up Structure
- And much more
Who can take this ChemDraw Tutorial?
- Anyone who interests in learning ChemDraw.
What will we offer?
- Interactive videos
- Unique course
- Premium support
- Free Access to update
- Certificate of achievement
- Learn at your own schedule
Note:The beta version of the skills program will be released soon