EndNote Training: Complete Guide for Beginners
Would you like to
– manage your references easily and quickly?
– share your reference library with other team members?
– accomplish your literature faster than before?
– add references or citations to the documents in minutes?
– change a bibliography style in seconds?
– import citations from online databases?
– write credible research papers?
This comprehensive EndNote Training course is right for you.
EndNote is one of the most popular reference management software used by thousands of students and researchers around the world. Thousands of academic publishers, universities and institutions trust and use EndNote in academic writing.
Whether you are a college student or a researcher is looking to learn how to add references to your documents through a fast and easy way. This comprehensive training course is the best for you. So, you can apply all skills of this course for all documents that you are working on such articles, presentations, books, theses, projects and much more.
Let us briefly jump in and take a short preview of what you will be able to accomplish after this course.
You will learn the basics of EndNote such as how to install EndNote on your PC, how to create your EndNote library, how to add references manually with four different ways to your library, and how to manage all references in your library. I will also show you everything you need to add, manage and organise the references in groups. I will teach you how to download, evaluate and export references from Google Scholar to the EndNote.
EndNote training will help you add references to documents in a few minutes.
Then, I will focus on how to use EndNote with Microsoft Word and Microsoft PowerPoint to add, delete, and manage a single citation and multiple citations, I will show how to add all bibliography styles at once or download a specific bibliology style that you want, and how to change a bibliography style to another.
I am going to show you how to attach PDF documents to your references, import PDF documents to create new records in your library and organise PDF documents on your PC.
This course is taught by a professional researcher who has ten years’ experience in using EndNote in academic writing and over seven years ‘experience as a researcher in national and international projects.
If you have any further questions, you are welcome to contact at [email protected]
Why should I take this course?
– Save your time
– Manage references easier than before
– Organise PDF files on your PC
– Become a professional academic writer
– Enhance your academic career
Who can take this course?
– College students (both undergraduate and postgraduate students)
– Younger researchers
– Academic staffs
– Academic freelancers
– People who work in research fields
– People who want an academic successful career
– Others who are interested in learning reference management skills for academic purposes
- Lectures 16
- Quizzes 1
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 17
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self
ENDNOTE: AN OVERVIEW
ENDNOTE: AN INTRODUCTION
BASICS OF ENDNOTE
MANAGE YOUR REFERENCES