Complete ChemDraw Training: From Scratch to Proffessional
Would you like to draw chemistry reaction easily and quickly?
Would you like to predict NMR spectra of a compound or reaction products?
Would you like to draw a biology reaction?
Would you like to draw a scheme for an article or a review?
ChemDraw is a major tool to create high-quality structure, an intelligent tool helps chemist and biologist to predict spectra, draw structures, and deal with advanced forms of stereochemistry.
• A chemical drawing solution that chemists across multiple chemistry disciplines can trust to accurately handle and represent organic, organometallic and polymeric and biopolymer materials (including amino acids, peptides and DNA and RNA sequences) and to deal with advanced forms of stereochemistry.
• Chemists who use ChemDraw to predict properties are able to save time and reduce costs by identifying compounds that are likely to have the desired properties before actually synthesizing them.
• Chemists can also save time and increase data accuracy using ChemDraw to generate spectra, construct correct IUPAC names, and calculate reaction stoichiometry.
• A powerful set of tools to handle substructural query types (such as variable points of attachment, Regroups, ring/chain size, atom/bond/ring types, and generic atoms) ensures that compounds are quickly and accurately located by searches, no matter how they are stored in commercial, public or in-house databases.
This course taught by a professional researcher who has ten years’ experience in using ChemDraw and has over than seven years ‘experience as a researcher in national and international projects.
Why should I take this course?
– Save your time
– Reduce the cost of your research
– Become a professional chemist or biologist
– Enhance your academic career
Can I get a refund?
Yes, you can get a refund from the date of purchase until 30 days from the day you receive access to the course. To request a refund or help please contact us here: [email protected]
If you have a question, don’t hesitate to contact us at any time: [email protected]
- Lectures 30
- Quizzes 1
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
Working with Documents
Basic Draw Tools
Working with Structures
Working with Text
Working with Spectra
Working with Structure Format
Working with Microsoft Office