ChemDraw Online: A Super Guide From Zero to Hero
ChemDraw Online: The #1 complete training in the market.
Would you like to
- draw bio or chemical structures and reactions easily and quickly?
- predict 1H and 13C NMR spectra of structures or reaction products?
- Design a bio or chemical graphical abstract?
- draw a scheme for an article or a review?
If yes, this course is right for you.
ChemDraw is a major tool that helps researchers and students who are working on fields related to chemistry and biology to draw different types of high-quality structures and reactions and biopolymer materials (including amino acids, peptides and DNA and RNA sequences), predict 1H and 13C NMR spectra, and deal with advanced forms of stereochemistry.
One of the major advantages for using ChemDraw online training is to help researchers and chemists to save time and reduce cost by predication spectra and properties of compounds before synthesizing them.
Chemists can also save time and increase data accuracy using ChemDraw to generate spectra, construct correct IUPAC names, and calculate reaction stoichiometry.
This course is taught by a professional researcher who has ten years’ experience in using ChemDraw and has over seven years ‘experience as a researcher in national and international projects.
Why should I take this course?
- Save your time
- Reduce the cost of research
- Become a professional chemist or biologist
- Advance your career
- Learn effective ways to draw reactions and compounds
After finishing this course, you will be able to:-
- work with ChemDraw interface and toolbars
- draw different types of structures, compounds and reactions
- create and edit BioDraw structures such as DNA and RNA sequences and templates, amino acids, peptides, proteins, and enzymes
- deal with ChemDraw structures in Microsoft Office
- creating, formatting, rotating and coloring of different labels, texts, lines, bonds, objects, shapes, tables, and groups
- predict 1H, 13C and spectra of compounds and reaction products
- predict TLC ad fragmentation analysis of compounds
- identify chemical properties and analysis of compounds and structures
- nomenclature of structures and convert a name to structure
- calculate the reaction stoichiometry.
- design an interactive poster
- design a chemical and bio graphical abstract
- and much more
Who can take this course?
- Anyone who is studying or working in fields related to Chemistry and Biology.
- Users who are interested to learn ChemDraw.
What will we offer?
- Interactive videos
- A Unique course
- Premium support
- Free Access to update
- A Certificate of achievement
- Learn at your own schedule
- Lectures 27
- Quizzes 1
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Ratings 7
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
Drawing Chemical Compounds
Spectroscopy and Chromatography
Real Applications (Roadmap)